Thursday, May 9, 2013

Days 5 and 6 of the Clutter Busting Challenge

Lots of things going on this week. And there was a death in the family. So, yesterday was totally forgotten about until late last night. So, I have combined the two days into one blog. Items are as follows: 4 aprons, a Chef Boyardee hat, a recipe box, recipe cards that came with a House Party I won, 4 oven mitts that have all seen better days, an incense holder along with incense sticks, 2 packets of Shrek birthday invites, a flashlight, and some black doo-hickey thing that I don't have a clue as to what it could possibly be. This is becoming much easier as the days go by. The first couple of days, I struggled a little bit, trying to figure out what I should get rid of. Now, it seems to be a piece of cake. So, my question for you today is, what kinda doo-hickey's did you rid from YOUR house?

No comments:

Post a Comment